Private Events: Individuals & Families - Fireman's Fund
You planned the perfect event. Now plan for the unexpected with Fireman's Fund Private Event insurance coverage for your wedding, anniversary party, bar mitzvah, or other large, private celebration.
Weddingsurance, Celebrationsurance, Barmitzvahsurance
Coverage applies when things happen beyond your control, such as inclement weather, vendor no-shows or poor health. Private Event protects your celebration from the unexpected and also provides personal and property liability coverage often required by rental facilities.
You can tailor your policy "Ã la carte" to fit your needs and the occasion. Choose from each of nine coverages and pick the limit you desire for each one. Options include:
* Liability insurance- Required by nearly all prestigious venues; most homeowners policies do not cover outside events
* Cancellation- Pays up to the limit selected for nonrefundable expenses
* Weather- Available for policies purchased 14 days or more before the event
* Photography- Pays costs incurred to retake photographs if the photographer fails to appear or if the negatives are lost, damaged, stolen, or not properly developed
* Gifts, special attire, jewelry, rental property damage- Pays to repair or replace such items if they are lost, stolen, or damaged
New features include:
* Instant online purchase through your independent Agent or through our program administrator for more than 15 years, R.V. Nuccio & Associates
* As low as $95
* Change of heart*- Recovers expenses if the bride or groom experiences cold feet during the planning process, subject to limitations; must be purchased by the person who finances the event, not the honoree(s)
* Loss of deposits- Refunds lost deposits if venues or professionals (e.g., caterer, disk jockey) fail to provide services
* More international destinations- Covers destination weddings in Canada, Puerto Rico, the British Isles and parts of the Caribbean (liability not covered in the British Isles or the Caribbean)
* Professional counseling*- Covers counseling needed for the emotional distress of a cancelled event, up to the chosen limit
For more information, call your Fireman's Fund agent or log on to www.rvnuccio.com for immediate purchase.
*Not available in all states