Wedding Insurance Products: Event Cancellation & Liability - WedSafe
Wedding Insurance Products
Peace of Mind for All You've Invested in This Special Day
* For the bride and groom: as you celebrate the beginning of your lives together, wedding insurance can help protect your financial future if something beyond your control should go wrong.
* For the parents of the bride or groom: an investment in your child's wedding is an investment in their happiness. You want to protect their dreams of a perfect wedding â€“ and your own financial security. If the unforeseen occurs, wedding insurance is there.
WedSafe offers two wedding insurance products that can be purchased individually or as a package to help provide security and protect the wedding of your dreams.
* Wedding Event Cancellation / Postponement PlusInsurance â€“ protects your financial investment in your wedding; covers cancellation / postponement, lost deposits, and more
* Wedding Liability Insurance â€“ protects you against financial liability arising from your wedding; required by many venues
For the most complete wedding day protection:
Purchase both products and receive up to 15% off your premium!
Buy online using any major credit card, and in just minutes your wedding can be protected.
Wedding Event Insurance â€“ Cancellation / Postponement Plus
WedSafeEventCancellation / Postponement Plus coverage helps protect all you have invested in your wedding â€“ now and throughout the planning period as you put down deposits, sign contracts, and make purchases.
It covers your wedding against extreme situations that might cause postponement (severe weather, accident, sudden illness) and against financial loss if the event goes on but you have a glitch along the way â€“ no-show vendors, lost photographs, damage to the wedding gown, and more.
* If you're worried about recovering your deposits if a vendor goes bankrupt or doesn't deliver as promised
* If you're concerned that extreme weather or an unexpected illness or injury could force you to postpone
* If the bride or groom is in the military and approved leave could be cancelled
Wedding Event Cancellation / Postponement Plus Insurance helps protect your wedding day. See what wedding event insurance covers:
Wedding Liability Insurance
WedSafe wedding liability coverage protects you on your wedding day â€“ if you're held responsible for alcohol-related accidents, property damage, or bodily injury at your wedding or arising from it. This type of insurance is now required by many venues.
* If your venue requires you to obtain your own liability insurance
* If you're worried about legal liability for alcohol-related accidents
* If you're concerned about lawsuits for property damage or bodily injury
WedSafe Wedding Liability Insurance is an easy, affordable solution. See liability coverage details: